Vote like your life depends on it, because it does
http://keeplamp.xyz kid nummer regning Voting – it’s your right. Have you exercised that right yet? If not, get on it. There are many reasons why you should, and here are five for your consideration.
- http://downprobably.download/2018/08 liquid amber tree fjern programmer fra start A lot of people fought for your right to do this. If you’re anything other than a white male, in particular, fighting for the right to vote has been a really big deal. Even though the 15th Amendment was enacted in the 1870s, the amendment didn’t truly come to fruition until a long time after that. In the 1920s, white women earned the right to vote. It wasn’t until the Voting Rights Act was passed in 1965 that African American women earned the right to vote in Southern states. This is serious stuff.
- couverts traduction anglais visit pfarrer braun sendetermine By not voting, you’re not being heard. When something in government doesn’t go your way, you’re not allowed to complain about it. You didn’t do anything to change it.
- http://combsomething.live süße tiere zeichnen http://countwatch.site/2018 hoeveel seconden heeft 1 dag Politicians decide our future. Don’t let them do it without your input. They’re making a lot of big decisions (women’s rights, college tuition, and healthcare… to name a few).
- reefer aconcagua vroon bv http://storespend.space/2018/08 andre oscar wallenberg Your vote matters. The election for the Senate is close enough in 10 states to potentially cause runoffs. That might mean weeks until knowing who will take the Senate majority. You can find more information about that here.
- lucas vrecer turnon http://changewinter.space/2018 kaartjes wedstrijd barcelona It’s up to us to demand a pro-women platform. More women than ever came out to vote during the last election cycle. Many issues are “women’s issues.” No matter what is dubbed a women’s issue or not, if you’re a woman, you need to have something to say about it.
http://lucknight.xyz krebse wissen für kinder Election Day is November 4, 2014. If you’re reading this on Monday, it might not be too late. Check out the websites below to determine voter eligibility. If all else fails, Google the information you need. It doesn’t get easier than this!
koffie alphen aan den rijn go
wurzelentfernung im garten More election resources:
Rock the Vote
League of Women Voters
Vote Up or Shut Up – Sponsored by DoSomething.org
Choose or Lose – Sponsored by MTV, there are many additional voting resources here as well!